We are pleased to announce the release of wp-Member v3.0.3. The latest version includes many changes that were released as RC versions plus a few others, all of which are listed below. We have also included many fixes so that wp-Member is fully functional with the latest version of wordpress
- Payment Gateways – When paypal was deactived, all other gateways also deactivated. This has been corrected so that any gateway modules can be used individually.
- Registration Image Control – The registration image had been changed to work in a new way, but part of the changes were causing the image to load incorrectly for some designs. This has now been corrected.
- Registration Process – While registering for a custom membership subscription, some users accounts were not being activated correctly. This has now been corrected.
- Trial Subscriptions – Some trial users were being given accounts with a default length of 3 days instead of the selected length. This has now been corrected.
- CSS Control – Some areas of the registration and login page fonts were missed. You can now control all font colours of the registration and login pages from within the wp-Member admin menu.
To download the latest version of wp-member, please click here.