We have released a new version of our WordPress Membership Plugin wp-Member. This latest version includes many minor and major bugfixes. It has been extensively tested with wordpress 3.0. If you experience any issues, please contact our support team by clicking on the support link at the top of every page of our website.
- CSS – All css has been moved from various files and added to css files within the css folder. This will provide much better control for users who wish to customize the css manually.
- Trial Users – Some trial registrations were not adding the correct subscription length to members accounts. This has now been corrected.
- Registration Page – Overlay image was incorrectly displaying border. This has now been corrected.
- Upgrade/Downgrade – This option was failing to correctly add members subscription details to their accounts. This has now been corrected.
- Paypal Payments – Previously, when a new member registers for a paid account, they were presented with 2-3 screens. We have completely shortened this process right down to just a single page. When a new member registers on your registration page, they will be sent to paypal as soon as they click on the “register” button. By reducing the number of clicks a new member has to make, we are making it much easier for people to use as well as increasing the probability of new members completing registration and making their payment.
To download the latest version of wp-member, please click here.